cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talents -> Job Success Score(JSS) Process

wisely_ng
Poh Yee N Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
1 of 27

Hi, i wish to ask that my profile in currently move towards the process of getting my job success score and the 'rising talents' badge is remove from my profile.

Previously, when i'm still have the 'rising talents' badges, i'm get job easier and being invite to submit proposal. But i'm not sure why currently im on my way to get my JSS, it's harder to get job. Every job i'm looking for is not meet the qualification in 'rising talents' and also the 'at least 90% JSS'. it's like back to the newbie status.

I wonder is't is a normal situation that i do not get any job for now until i get my JSS? Because most of the proposal i'm almost doing the same way like previous job proposal.

duskoavramovski
Community Leader
Dusko A Member Since: May 12, 2017
2 of 27

I am not here to answer your question because i am also somewhat new, i just came to ask, when did you manage to get that badge having seen that you have joined almost month ago 😄 wow! Great job! 

I also want to learn more about it. 

booksist
Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
BEST ANSWER
3 of 27

Hi Dusko,

I believe this is what you've been looking for: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

As Rising Talent, you must:

and so forth.

It is designed for newbies and it is never too soon to get it - I got mine a couple of days after I joined Upwork.

View solution in original post

wisely_ng
4 of 27

Hello Dusko, 

nice to know you. Actually i'm join upwork more than a month ago, should be last year or last two years (if not mistaken) but i just start to find job and work in Upwork last two months ago. 

About your questions, for sure i'm not get the badge easily.Smiley LOL

booksist
Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
5 of 27

Hi Poh Yee,

I see that you've completed 4 jobs. If those were for at least 3 different clients, you'll get your JSS this Sunday. Most probably - unless the contract without public feedback resulted in poor private feedback (but I believe you would have lost the rising talent status earlier if that was the case) it will be 90%+, and everything will be just as it was when you were a rising talent. 

wisely_ng
6 of 27

Hi Valentina, 

Thanks for reply! All my feedback is in public and among the feedback i had one client do not provide the feedback is due to some of the misunderstand between us and cause the project is not able to continue. I had follow up with the client and he is not response to me but in the end, he had paid me for my work. I just wonder will this kind of feedback will affect my JSS?

wisely_ng
7 of 27

Hi Valentina, 

I wonder why i haven't get my JSS yet. I thought i'll get on last sunday, but seems not. Is that any problem happen on my profile?Thanks.

Regards,

Poh Yee.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 27

Hi Poh Yee,

It looks like a few of your contracts were with same clients and you haven't yet received enough feedback from distinct clients for your Job Success score to be calculated. 

You can find more information about how Job Success score is calculated here.

~ Valeria
Upwork
wisely_ng
9 of 27

Hi Valeria,

i thought i had complete 3 jobs from 3 different clients? By the way,thanks for your reply, 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 27

Poh Yee,

A freelancers needs to complete at least 4 contracts with feedback from 3 different clients in order for their JSS to be calculated.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS