🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent 30 connects bonus
Page options
atrinidad1396
Community Member

Rising talent 30 connects bonus

Hello,

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago , but I haven't received additional connects till now.

3 REPLIES 3
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

According to the most recent updates, there are no longer any free connects. This recent update of the connects sytem overrides any other Connects bonus that Rising Talent might have received in the past.

It's possible you might find some conflict from Upwork's older knowledge bases on this matter.

Still, the Connects plan update is more recent and therefore overrides.

As per Maria's response, you should allow a couple of days for your Rising Talent Connects bonus to be refreshed in.

However, this entered into conflict with the Connects change update which said, there will no free connects after the new Connects plan is fully rolled out. The two cannot be true at the same time.

Therefore, the Upwork team would need to make a few edits into the existing knowledge bases and Connects changes updates to take care of this inconsistency.

Not true. I still got my 30 connects a few days ago.

I also didn’t get them immediately, probably after a day or two.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angelica, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise if this has been an inconvenience for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members