🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent Vs JSS
Page options
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Rising talent Vs JSS

I was wondering if there is any way to know whether I'm on my way to get the rising talent badge, or there is no way to get it because my account will be getting the JSS soon? ... I'd appreciate it if somebody can help me know.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Youssef,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Youssef,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, Thanks for Replying.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members