🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge Vanished
Page options
rakibart
Community Member

Rising talent badge Vanished

Hi there,
I am confusing about the rising talent badge after replaced with 100% job success rate . I don't understand about this issue. Can anyone Clear me this Issue. Can I apply the job that contains rising talent requirement. Rising talent badge duration of my profile is only One week. Will Rising talent perks are available for me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
I am confusing about the rising talent badge after replaced with 100% job success rate . I don't understand about this issue. Can anyone Clear me this Issue.

100% JSS is better than Rising Talent and you can't have a JSS AND Rising Talent. Your next step will be a top rated badge.

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
 Can I apply the job that contains rising talent requirement.

Or course you can, because those are jobs where the client prefers freelancers with a JSS or 90% + *or* Rising Talent.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
I am confusing about the rising talent badge after replaced with 100% job success rate . I don't understand about this issue. Can anyone Clear me this Issue.

100% JSS is better than Rising Talent and you can't have a JSS AND Rising Talent. Your next step will be a top rated badge.

Kazi Rakibul I wrote:
 Can I apply the job that contains rising talent requirement.

Or course you can, because those are jobs where the client prefers freelancers with a JSS or 90% + *or* Rising Talent.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members