🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge gone within 48 hours and ...
Page options
alison_chidi
Community Member

Rising talent badge gone within 48 hours and replaced with 85% JSS

Hello, I have a couple of questions to ask.

1.  I got the "Rising Talent" notification just yesterday with a mail from Upwork about some things I'll have access to eg: A one time 30 free connect bonus, Job digest email, access to chat and ticket support from a specialized customer support team. Just a few minutes ago, the rising talent badge on my profile disappeared and what appeared was an "85% Job success score". I feel it was too short as I didn't even submit a proposal and "enjoy the privileges that comes with the rising talent badge".  My question is, Will I still have the 30 connect bonus, job digest email, etc?
  2.  Is an "85% JSS" better than the rising talent badge? Because some clients prefer the "rising talent" when posting jobs. 
  3. Did I do something wrong that prompted the rising talent badge to leave my profile? I am a bit confused.
  4.  Recently, some jobs I submitted proposals to were closed without hiring anyone, The connects haven't returned ever since.
  5. Please advise me on what to do in order to maintain my present JSS, and even have 90-100% JSS. 

Thanks,

Alison.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alison A wrote:
  1. Just a few minutes ago, the rising talent badge on my profile disappeared and what appeared was an "85% Job success score".
  2.  Is an "85% JSS" better than the rising talent badge? Because some clients prefer the "rising talent" when posting jobs. 
  3. Did I do something wrong that prompted the rising talent badge to leave my profile? I am a bit confused.
  4.  Recently, some jobs I submitted proposals to were closed without hiring anyone, The connects haven't returned ever since.
  5. Please advise me on what to do in order to maintain my present JSS, and even have 90-100% JSS. 

1. The contract where the client marked you down on skills and quality probaly came with not so great private feedback.

2. No.

3. You got a job Success Score.

4. You don't get connects back when job posts expire

5. Do a great job on every contract.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Alison A wrote:
  1. Just a few minutes ago, the rising talent badge on my profile disappeared and what appeared was an "85% Job success score".

1. The contract where the client marked you down on skills and quality probaly came with not so great private feedback.

2. No.

3. You got a job Success Score.

4. You don't get connects back when job posts expire

5. Do a great job on every contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members