🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge not showing
Page options
wwsystems
Community Member

Rising talent badge not showing

Hi, My rising talent badge is not showing at my profile. Please guide. Thanks Mahmood
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad M wrote:
Hi, My rising talent badge is not showing at my profile. Please guide. Thanks Mahmood

You have a JSS now, so the RT badge has been removed. You can't have a JSS and a RT badge, those two are mutually exclusive. Your next step will be working towards top rated status.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad M wrote:

You have a JSS now, so the RT badge has been removed. You can't have a JSS and a RT badge, those two are mutually exclusive. Your next step will be working towards top rated status.

I didn't understand, please explain to me more

Actually my also badge not showing on my profile

Umair I wrote:

I didn't understand, please explain to me more

Actually my also badge not showing on my profile

The same applies. You can't have a Rising Talent badge and a Job Success Score. You have a Job Success Score, so you can't have the badge anymore.

Thank you so much Petra R

I am top rated on Upwork so when I apply for some jobs if they want a rising talent badge I can not apply there because I am not rising talent what is the issue if I got top-rated i cannot apply in rising talent jobs?

Hi Bilal,

Some clients would add their freelancer preference, but this doesn't mean that you won't be able to apply to these jobs anymore. You can still apply and it is up to the clients to decide whom they will hire for the job. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I got my rising talent badge yesterday but now suddenly it's disappeared what should I do? Because when i try to apply for a job it is asking for rising talents in client specifications can you help?

Thanks l!
Ahmad

Ahmad A wrote:
I got my rising talent badge yesterday but now suddenly it's disappeared what should I do? 

9ea66684
Community Member

Hello Petra. If you check my profile, I think everything needed for upwork rising talent badge is there. However I still did not get it. Can you get to know what is causing the problem? (Month or 2 months ago i applied to so many jobs like 80 because i was in need of a job, maybe this affects it?)
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanel,

The Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9ea66684
Community Member

Thank you for fast response. I thought that I needed Rising talent before i get JSS.
f2c46487
Community Member

My rising  badge is not showing to others. I just checked by copying my profile link and checking in another browser, but it's not showing.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members