Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent badge not showing

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Fatima N Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
1 of 20

I have a rising talent badge but when I apply for a job it shows red highlight in criteria. Screen short attached. Why is it so. I m I not eligible for jobs required rising talent?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 20

Hi Fatima,

I checked your account and can confirm that you`re not a Rising Talent freelancer anymore. The red mark that you see to this type of jobs means that you`re not fulfilling the preference the client has set. If you feel confident in your skills you can still send a proposal to this type of jobs. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 20
Thanks Goran V for your help but i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 20

Fatima N wrote:
i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.

Mobile view tends to limp behind.

It's gone on the web version already. Looks like the last contract that closed didn't go as well as it might have and ended with not-so-great private feedback.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
5 of 20

Petra R wrote:

Fatima N wrote:
i can see a badge on my profile. Sending screenshort.

Mobile view tends to limp behind.

It's gone on the web version already. Looks like the last contract that closed didn't go as well as it might have and ended with not-so-great private feedback.

It's not just the mobile version - I can see her rising talent badge on my laptop, even after refreshing the screen. (Maybe it'll go away if I clear my browser history, but I'm not curious enough to do that!)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
6 of 20
Thanks to all for showing concern. My badge is there and issue resolved as no more red highlighted mark for me when I am applying 😊
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 20

Hi Fatima,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm that you`ve become eligible to receive the badge and there was a delay in awarding the badge on your account. 

If you experience any other problems let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mariam B Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
8 of 20

Hi Goran, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a Rising Talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria is always highlighted in red. pls help.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 20

Hi Mariam,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariam B Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
10 of 20

Hi Joanne, 

The issue has been resolved. I appreciate your swift response.

Regards, 

Mariam

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS