Rising talent badge playing hide and seek

I just finished my fifth job, all five of them with 5 star feedback. I got a popup on upwork which said:

You’re almost Rising Talent
You’re close to gaining access to the Rising Talent program – a program that helps you build your business reputation on Upwork more quickly. Those in Rising Talent are nearly 50% more successful in getting clients than other new freelancers.
Pass the Upwork Readiness Test to receive:
A Rising Talent badge on your profile
Inclusion in a talent pool from which top clients source talent
One-time bonus of 30 free Connects
Job Digest emails and customized profile tips
Access to a specialized customer support team
Eligibility to apply to our Premium Freelancer Program (only for select skills)
To gain these perks, please make sure your profile is 100% complete and take the Upwork Readiness Test.
Take the Upwork Readiness Test

I took Upwork Readiness test and got 100% score but still, I have not got a "Rising Talent" badge. Any particular reason for that? My profile is 100% complete.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski

Hi Akshey,

Once you qualify to Become a Rising Talent you will receive an email and the badge will be awarded on your profile withing 24 to 48 hours.
If you would like to read more details about the program check out the help article I have shared above.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski

Hi Akshey,

Once you qualify to Become a Rising Talent you will receive an email and the badge will be awarded on your profile withing 24 to 48 hours.
If you would like to read more details about the program check out the help article I have shared above.

~ Goran
Upwork

Strangely, I did not get an email but only a popup (screenshot is attached). Do you know why that is so?

I guess I need to wait for sometime to let the badge appear on my profile.

Hi Akshey,

This is not a confirmation that you will receive the badge, it showcase the program and reminding you that you`re really close to winning it.
Keep on submitting proposals on projects that are matching your skills and deliver great results on them.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just got rising talent badge on my profile. I never got any email notification for that (perhaps it went in spam or somewhere). I only got the popup I shared with you.