🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge removed how can i get it ...
Page options
ahmad_03
Community Member

Rising talent badge removed how can i get it back

Hi, Upwork community!

wanted to ask my rising talent badge got removed due to the bad feedback from the client but somehow I managed to get him to change the feedback now it is 5 stars. my question is how can I earn my badge back if yes then how and more importantly when?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmad,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be returned to your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmad,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be returned to your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmad A wrote:

...somehow I managed to get him to change the feedback now it is 5 stars. my question is how can I earn my badge back if yes then how and more importantly when?

You can't get it back. The stars are largely irrelevant for the metrics (the Rising Talent badge and the Job Success Score) for that very reason (freelancers asking clients to change their feedback, making the stars irrelevant).

What counts is the private feedback, which can't be changed, so this contract will continue to make you ineligible for the Rising Talent badge and factor into your Job Success Score when you get one.

ahmad_03
Community Member

thankyou Petra for replying

Petra that was unfair feedback. now what is the solution to it how can I become eligible again for it should I talk to customer support about that it was unfair feedback?

petra_r
Community Member

Ahmad A wrote:

Now what is the solution to it how can I become eligible again for it 

You can't, but you'll get a Job Success Score soon anyway.

Ahmad A wrote:

Should I talk to customer support about that it was unfair feedback?

No, that is not how it works. Upwork do not get involved in whether feedback was fair or not.  After another 2 or so completed contracts you'll get a Job Success Score.

By the way, jobs that involve adult material are not allowed on Upwork...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members