Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent badge removed

Highlighted
Rohit K Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
1 of 5
Hello,
I am new here today i just received my JSS but upwork also removed my rising talent badge even though i got 5 star rating in every job i have completed.
Please help.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Rohit K wrote:
Hello,
I am new here today i just received my JSS but upwork also removed my rising talent badge even though i got 5 star rating in every job i have completed.
Please help.

You can not have a Rising Talent status and a JSS.

Now you have a JSS, you can't have Rising Talent. Your next step would be to work towards beicoming top rated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rohit K Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
3 of 5
Okay! Thank you
Highlighted
Ramiz K Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
4 of 5

But many jobs that published with their preferred selection criteria, on whose freelancer can bid on this job that has maintained Rising Talent Badge!

What should we do, in this case? because Rising Talent Badge now disappeared after showing some months, as our chances of hiring to those jobs are less as compared to others on whose they hold that badge...

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Ramiz,

Please note that preferences for things like the 90% Job Success Score/Rising Talent badge are preferences, not requirements. You can still apply to these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS