🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge removed
Page options
rohitnagra
Community Member

Rising talent badge removed

Hello,
I am new here today i just received my JSS but upwork also removed my rising talent badge even though i got 5 star rating in every job i have completed.
Please help.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rohit K wrote:
Hello,
I am new here today i just received my JSS but upwork also removed my rising talent badge even though i got 5 star rating in every job i have completed.
Please help.

You can not have a Rising Talent status and a JSS.

Now you have a JSS, you can't have Rising Talent. Your next step would be to work towards beicoming top rated.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Rohit K wrote:
Hello,
Please help.

You can not have a Rising Talent status and a JSS.

Now you have a JSS, you can't have Rising Talent. Your next step would be to work towards beicoming top rated.

Okay! Thank you

But many jobs that published with their preferred selection criteria, on whose freelancer can bid on this job that has maintained Rising Talent Badge!

What should we do, in this case? because Rising Talent Badge now disappeared after showing some months, as our chances of hiring to those jobs are less as compared to others on whose they hold that badge...

Hi Ramiz,

Please note that preferences for things like the 90% Job Success Score/Rising Talent badge are preferences, not requirements. You can still apply to these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~ Bojan
Upwork
120work
Community Member

Hello,

After getting JSS, my rising talent badge is removed now I am unable to bid on the thos projects having required condition of "Riging Talent"

How I can bid on these projects?

Any solution?

Please see attachment for reference.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Reema,

I would like to confirm that this is by design since freelancers can't have the Rising Talent badge and their JSS on their profile at the same time.

Regarding the problem you're referring to, our team is aware of this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I have just checked again, I am still unable to bid on "rising telent" badge required projects.
Hope, the upwork team will resolve it soon.
Thank You!
petra_r
Community Member

Reema S wrote:
 I am still unable to bid on "rising telent" badge required projects.

You are ABSOLUTELY able to bid on such jobs and those are not requirements. Simply bid anyway.

Hi Reema,

You should be able to submit proposals for projects that have the Rising Talent badge as one of the qualifications, but as you already have earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the badge itself. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members