🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising talent badge
Page options
najiah22
Community Member

Rising talent badge

I fulfilled all eligibility criteria of rising talent and have done test near about 3 days before. But still so far no badge achieved . When I will get badge on my profile.Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Najeeah E wrote:

I fulfilled all eligibility criteria of rising talent and have done test near about 3 days before. But still so far no badge achieved . When I will get badge on my profile.Thank you

The criteria for Rising Talent has always been nebulous. There is no guarantee that fulfilling that criteria will get you the badge. Just keeping working and delivering quality projects to ensure a high JSS and eventually top-rated status. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
a_lipsey
Community Member

Najeeah E wrote:

The criteria for Rising Talent has always been nebulous. There is no guarantee that fulfilling that criteria will get you the badge. Just keeping working and delivering quality projects to ensure a high JSS and eventually top-rated status. 

Appreciated! Thank you 

Hello,

There's popup for badges in my job feed. What's that mean, I have not recieved any confirmation mail for badge but On job feeds, It appears with message of congratulations. Is it bug or am I actually awarded?

Kindly please tell me best answer.

Looking forward to your reply,

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

Hi Manmeet,

At the moment the badge is not awarded on your profile.
Once you receive a confirmation, it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Oh.

Thanks for response.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths