🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge
Page options
waleediky
Community Member

Rising talent badge

Hi, I have seen your email that told me that I've earned A rising talent badge yesterday and it tells me to do the Upwork test and I did it, but the problem is the email was sent 3 days earlier I was having a nonfiction problem on my email so I still can have the badge or the late response take it away from me?

Also, I'd like to have a chat with one of the support team
Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waleed,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waleed,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
waleediky
Community Member

Thanks, Bojan 😃

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members