🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent issues
Page options
jurgenschwarz
Community Member

Rising talent issues

Hello guys!

I have an issue with this topic. I recently had the Rising Talent badge - I just got noticed on the app - and it said that, apart from being able to apply to Rising Talent jobs, I had 30 additional connects. The thing is that I don't have them, they don't appear to be anywhere, and I didn't see the announcement anywhere else.

Apart from that, I don't seem to be a Rising Talent when I try to apply to a job, but it appears in my profile, not sure what is going on?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Jurgen S wrote:

Apart from that, I don't seem to be a Rising Talent when I try to apply to a job, but it appears in my profile, not sure what is going on?

It's no longer on your profile. You may be looking at a cached version.

You probably lost your Rising Talent badge after your last contract. The client doesnt seem to have been 100% happy and will have left private feedback expressing that. This will have cost you the badge.

Hi Petra,

I just deleted my cache and cookies and it still appears to me 😞 it has also been given today so it would be really weird that in the same day I get it and lose it, wouldn't be?

Anyways thank you four you reply, I just hope that is not the reason! haha

Jurgen S wrote:

I just deleted my cache and cookies and it still appears to me 😞 it has also been given today so it would be really weird that in the same day I get it and lose it, wouldn't be?

Looking at your profile from a client account there is no "Rising Talent" badge showing. Getting below average feedback generally means a loss of the Rising Talent status (The *average* across the site is 4.9)

Jurgen.png

vteck_solution
Community Member

Wait for day reset it will show after 24 hours and you will get 30 connects and badge also

LuiggiR

Hi Jurgen,

Sorry to hear you haven't received the 30 Connects reward. I forwarded your concern to the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members