🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent question
Page options
dixon_sam
Community Member

Rising talent question

Hi,

so today after completing my first contract I had a pop up stating that I was elegible for the Rising talent programme. It directed me to the Upwork Readiness test, once I completed the test though I didn’t receive any more updates on it. What does this mean? How do I proceed to become part of the programme?

Thanks,

Sam

6 REPLIES 6
filip_knezevic
Community Member

It should be automatic. I think rising talent appears soon if you bid frequently and have a completed profile.

I never did Upwork Readiness test, though.

dixon_sam
Community Member

This is the pop up, after clicking the link and successfully completing the Upwork Readiness test I have received no more information.

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for completing the Readiness test. Please note that if you qualify for becoming a Rising Talent you'll receive an email notification and a badge on your profile automatically. No need to contact Customer Support, since the status is assigned automatically and the test is one of the qualifying factors. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Ok thanks, I’ve read all the requirements and I’m sure I meet all of them. The only reason I ask is because every time I login to my account I get the same message as if the system hasn’t recognised that I’ve already completed the test. Should I just ignore it or is there something I should be doing?

Thanks

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Go to the Help & Support section pages and read about the RT program.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members