mstchobi

Rising talent

I have go my rising talent budge on 23th july.But i have losted the budge on 28th july.Realy I don't the reson of this case.Please somebody tell me in details about it.

10 REPLIES 10
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mst.

It looks like you have completed a few jobs on Upwork and received enough feedback from your clients for your Job Success score to be calculated. You will most likely see it on your profile after the upcoming update.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have got my jss and show 83% on profile. I'm realy Disappointed about my JSS because I have completed 4 contract with good reviews and 3 running contracts. Someone clear me what's the JSS rule of upwork.

@Mst. C wrote:

I'm realy Disappointed about my JSS because I have completed 4 contract with good reviews and 3 running contracts. Someone clear me what's the JSS rule of upwork.

Any contracts that started and closed without any payments?

2 contracts that closed without any activities because clients didn't provide job details.

@Mst. C wrote:

2 contracts that closed without any activities because clients didn't provide job details.

That is why... Never accept a contract until you HAVE the job details and are ready to start working as soon as you accepted the contract.

Don't worry too much, as you finish more contracts your JSS will go up - your feedback from the completed jobs is super!

JSS updated 2 times but no change for that I'm worry about my profile.

Thanks!

Well, I am not sure why you are expecting any change... You have no recently ended contracts so what change would you expect?

Ok no problem but I'll not be able to apply most of the jobs because those jobs are include preferred qualifications at least 90% job success or rising talent that is the main reason.

Thanks! 

@Mst. C wrote:

Ok no problem but I'll not be able to apply most of the jobs because those jobs are include preferred qualifications at least 90% job success or rising talent that is the main reason.

Thanks! 

You ARE able to apply 🙂 "preferred" is not "mandatory" 😉

Are your ongoing (in progress) jobs still active? You could always ask those clients to end the contracts and rehire you on new contracts.

Be sure to get contracts closed by the clients when work has been done. Contracts that "sit idle" for a long time are not good for your JSS.

Essentially the best thing you can do is get a few contracts ended with great feedback like your previous ones, and you'll be above 90% really quickly!

Thanks Petra R

I have a contract that was done and i requested to my client to end the contract but he didn't end the contract or any response.

what can i do for this contract?