🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent
Page options
b54270a7
Community Member

Rising talent

Hello there, I am pretty sure I fulfull all the requirements for the rising talent badge, but still haven't gotten it. When will I get my rising talent badge? It would help me lot in getting new projects.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humayun,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b54270a7
Community Member

Thanks for the reply Bojan, But as I mentioned before, I already meet all the requirements for Rising Talent & haven't gotten the badge yet.

nancykz
Community Member

Humayun,

Your profile does not have a Job Success Score. As Bojan mentioned, this is required for the badge. Keep trucking! I don't have mine yet either.

Nancy

petra_r
Community Member

Nancy K wrote:

Your profile does not have a Job Success Score. As Bojan mentioned, this is required for the badge.

No, it is not and that is not what Bojan mentioned at all. In fact, having a JSS means that the freelancer can not get a Rising Talent badge, as the two are mutually exclusive and can never both be on any profile.

You can never get a Rising Talent badge either, because you have a JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members