ericmumo

Rising talent

Hello, I am Eric M.
My question is- I have not received a rising talent badge yet or an invitation despite successfully completing two projects and one in progress. What do I Ned to do to achieve this?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Eric,

Yes, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status is to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Please read previously shared help article for more information regarding rest of requirements. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bstojadinovic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users who's profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, and you are no longer qualify for Rising Talent Status but for Top Rated one. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for the response. So basically I don't have to be rising talent to be top rated? Since I no longer qualify for rising talent but I qualify for top rated?
Eric M.

Hi Eric,

Yes, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status is to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Please read previously shared help article for more information regarding rest of requirements. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you.
Eric M.