cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk management team is unreachable!

igor_olshevsky
Igor O Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
1 of 3

My Upwork account was blocked 3 weeks ago and more than $3K has been frozen! I've provided all screenshots and documents that they has asked me. They has asked me about screenshots 2-3 times and all this time I've provided different screenshots -- screenshots of application that I'm developing, screenshots of conversation Upwork and Skype!

Next "step" was ID verification -- I've provided photos of passport and card statement for my Payoneer card. But this request was declined because I have sent cart statement for Payoneer card! It's very funny, 'cause in reply they asked me provide card statement for my MasterCard-**** -- my payoneer card!

So, I've changed billing method and added another card, sent card statement for this card and sent new request for ID verification. But this request was declined to! Why? Because my payoneer card assigned to agency, that closed about month ago!

PS I'm despaired 😞

igor_olshevsky
Igor O Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
2 of 3

Haha Cat Very Happy

I hope that this forum it's one of ways to attract attention of community and customer support..

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Igor, 

I have followed this up from the team so that they can attend to your concern as soon as possible. Please expect them to reply to your ticket with an update. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS