🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Room disappeared
Page options
ahmedyarabbbasi
Community Member

Room disappeared

Hi,

I had submitted a proposal and was discussing the project with the client but I checked our room after a few minutes and it was showing that the client removed the messages and you removed the messages even though I didn't remove any message and when I refreshed the page then I received a pop up which showed that room not found, So, Can anyone guide me what exactly happened? Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Ahmed Yar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed Yar,

I checked and see that our team had to take action against the job posting you're referring to and the client account in question as they were in violation of Upwork TOS. You'll notice that the proposal for this job has been archived and you've been refunded the Connects you used to send it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed Yar,

I checked and see that our team had to take action against the job posting you're referring to and the client account in question as they were in violation of Upwork TOS. You'll notice that the proposal for this job has been archived and you've been refunded the Connects you used to send it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b0815722
Community Member

Hi, 

Mine is dissapeared also when i click to join the interview room is cannot be found but the proposal is still active what should I do ? please help me

Hi Alexander,

Could you please share the job post link that you are referring to so I can check? You can send me a PM by clicking my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b0815722
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I already send you a PM  kindly check it thank you 

Mine also went missing but the job is still active

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bfd7678e
Community Member

please i am having thesame issue after i also clicked on join the interview room. please help me out as the proposal still remains active.

Hi Ochani,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
8d17eb65
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same problem and can not understand what just happened.

Hi Habeba,

Unfortunately, it looks like something similar has happened in your case. The job post you're referring to was closed due to TOS violations. You can check this in Find Work > Proposals > Archived.

~Andrea
Upwork
b4f88bcb
Community Member

Hi! I am having the same problem. It says the room cannot be found. It does not show up even when I go to my messages. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sia, 

I looked into this further and I can confirm that actions have been taken on the client's account which is why you're unable to access the room.

~ Avery
Upwork
3ab1dd73
Community Member

Hi, recently I am facing the same issue. Getting a notification from the client but when I click on the notification and it took me to messages. Then it's showing room not found. But the proposal is showing active. What can I do to solve it? 😞

Hi Sadia,

I checked and it looks like actions have been taken on the client's account which is why you're unable to access the room.

~Andrea
Upwork
cc9391a8
Community Member

I have the same problem, an erroe shows that room is not found

Hi Utsav,

Thank you for reaching out. In general, when a message room disappears, it means actions have been taken on the client's account.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths