🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rude Client
Page options
jemichbolisig15
Community Member

Rude Client

I want to report this rude client he blocked me and he just give me 1 star feedback eventhough I do the project in an early time. Hes name is **edited for Community Guidelines**. I hope that my statistics will not be affected on this.Seems he do some nasty things to my fellow freelancers. Can you get his true name so that I can post him to the other social media just to be aware to this person.

4 REPLIES 4
a_lipsey
Community Member

Is he rude bc he gave you bad feedback or did he actually say something that would violate TOS? Turning in work on time is only part of doing a good job. If he said something rude in the messages, then you need to click on report and report it that way. 

robin_hyman
Community Member

I feel like we're missing a lot of information on what was considered rude besides the 1-star review.  He was obviously not satisfied with the quality of work. 

m_sharman
Community Member

Jess Michael B wrote:

I want to report this rude client he blocked me and he just give me 1 star feedback eventhough I do the project in an early time. Hes name is David Ojeda. I hope that my statistics will not be affected on this.Seems he do some nasty things to my fellow freelancers. Can you get his true name so that I can post him to the other social media just to be aware to this person.

The client has very poor feedback, I would steer clear of these clients in the future.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jess, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this Client. Upwork doesn't support defamation of any kind, but if a user needs another user's information, they can follow the processes under the Subpoena Protocol. 

I checked your contract with this client, and I was unable to find any information, or messages exchanged that shows that the client was rude, or that he violated the Upwork Terms of Service. If you have any proof you wish to share, you can lodge a ticket directly with our Customer Support Team, or send it to me through a private message so that I can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths