🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rude Client
Page options
rufatabbasov
Community Member

Rude Client

The client is very rude and aggressive. He wants translation from me even though we haven't made a contract. He told me, do half of the translation and then we will contract with you. I did half of the translation and he told me why do you want me to start a contract? Should I block him? Please, I dont want someone who speaks rude with me to be on this site.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richardrader
Community Member

It's against UpWork's service for a client to ask for free work. I would just block him. Go to messages and click his name near the top of the page and hit Block. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
richardrader
Community Member

It's against UpWork's service for a client to ask for free work. I would just block him. Go to messages and click his name near the top of the page and hit Block. 

AndreaG

Hi Rufat,

I checked and it looks like you were able to clarify any misunderstandings with the client. Please, let us know if you still need any assistance or would like to report any inappropriate activity. In general, you can flag messages as inappropriate by hovering over the message and clicking the gear icon that appears on the right. 

image.png

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths