cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of connects. Can I get more free connects?

Highlighted
Paul M Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
1 of 19

Good evenning,

I am newbie and have submitted 23 proposals in the last month untill I ran out of connects. Didn't get any job yet but have been in touch with several buyers and it looks promising. My question is : can I submit further proposals without upgrading to a higher account? How?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 19

No, you cannot get more free connects. You can buy more, or wait until your membership refresh date to get your free connects.

Highlighted
Basit A Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
3 of 19

Virgnia F: Can you tell me where upwork shows the membership date? im using upwork as a free membership user.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 19

Hi Basit,

Could you please clarify your question? Were you referring to Billing Cycle? If so, you can check that information on the Membership & Connects page and under the 'Current Billing Cycle' section. If you were referring to something else, feel free to follow up so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Addison A Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
5 of 19

Hi Virgnia,

I am not receiving any connects even at my membership refresh date.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 19

Hi Addison,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 19

re: "My question is : can I submit further proposals without upgrading to a higher account? How?"

Yes.

You can submit more proposal without upgrading to the "premium" account.

A full complement of connects are renewed every month. You receive 60 connects for FREE each month, without needing to pay anything.

Highlighted
Ellie P Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
8 of 19

Hi there, 

I haven't received any new connects for months now. How do I get more free connects?

I think it's ridiculous that we have to buy them. A portion of the money we make already goes to Upwork. We shouldn't have to fork out yet more money.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
9 of 19

Ellie P wrote:

Hi there, 

I haven't received any new connects for months now. How do I get more free connects?

I think it's ridiculous that we have to buy them. 

You seem to already be aware that you have to buy connects, so why are you asking for free connects?

Highlighted
Mabonga G Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
10 of 19

true, it pointless yet they still benefit from our gigs

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS