🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Run time tracker from different computer in d...
Page options
m_rahman_abid
Community Member

Run time tracker from different computer in different time for a single project

Hello All,I am new in upwork. Though i have not worked in a hourly rate job but here is a question about the issue.My living place and working place are almost 100 miles difference. I have 2 laptop which one is use at my home and other at my office. I can work from both home and office. So here is my question, Can i use time tracker in both laptop for a single account? Yes, obviously it will be on different time. I just want to make sure, i can use both laptop with time tracker for a single project. Hope, you will help me out.Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Md Mahfujur R wrote:

My living place and working place are almost 100 miles difference. I have 2 laptop which one is use at my home and other at my office.

Using two different computers in two different places is not a violation of the terms of service.

2 people using your account is a violation of the terms of service.

Leaving fake reviews is also a violation of the terms of serice.

It is very stupid to advertise your own dishonesty and fraudulent behaviour right on your profile

Why people that reply to Upwork forums are always so rude or salty? I find it to be a lack of professionalism. Just answer the question and that's it.

Livio P wrote:

Why people that reply to Upwork forums are always so rude or salty?  

Did you read the guy's overview? I'm amazed that Petra even took the time to provide an answer. I mean the guy is openly offering to write fake reviews all around the Internet. At some point there is a limit to politeness. These people have no moral compass at all, I fell under no obligation to show any type of kindness towards these scammers.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Rene K wrote:

Livio P wrote:

Why people that reply to Upwork forums are always so rude or salty?  

Did you read the guy's overview?

Clearly not.

I am stunned that profile stayed up as long as it did.

I wish Upwork was as quick about taking action about fraudsters as it is about removing posts pointing them out.

They prolly asked him to remove the incriminating part and he'll be back soon, keeping his specific skills for the proposals to like-minded clients.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members