🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » SEO based proposal letter needed
Page options
trinaridoy
Community Member

SEO based proposal letter needed

I need some proposal letter. I am new freelancer. so I want to do work asap.

4 REPLIES 4
tlsanders
Community Member

Proposal letters are specific to your skills and how they apply to the client's project. You have to write that yourself based on the job posting.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I need some proposal letter. I am new freelancer. so I want to do work asap."

Rafayet:

That is not how this works.

In two ways;

- Asking for a proposal letter. (We don't do that, as Tiffany explained.)

- I want to work ASAP: I'm sorry, but that it is simply not how things work at Upwork. This site is NOT intended to get you work or money ASAP. There are many better ways to do that. It can take a lot of time and committment to get established here.

Also: SEO. Probably a waste of your time.

kat303
Community Member

Rafayet Rahman R wrote:

I need some proposal letter. I am new freelancer. so I want to do work asap.

If I write your proposal letter, and I get an offer based on that proposal letter, you can do all the work, but I get ALL the money earned. (because if it wasn't for the proposal letter I wrote you wouldn't have work.) 

Proposals are written by the freelancer specific to the job they are applying for and the skills and qualifications that meet the job requirements. 

boundtimemedia14
Community Member

Like the rest have said, you have to learn how to write your own proposal letters. 

If you don't know how to do it you will need to teach yourself how. 

Try looking here for ideas:

https://www.upwork.com/blog/2010/05/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/

Search online for how to write successful proposal lettters. That helped me a lot in the beginning.

I know it sounds harsh, but this is something you can't shortcut if you want to make it here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths