Did you mean: 

SEO for fixed price without knowing the website

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
11 of 14

re: "writing unique meta titles and descriptions for that many pages"

LOL.

Obviously my SEO work on that client's project doesn't include writing titles and descriptions.

The  meta tags are generated from the existing database fields.

Such as "product name" and "product description."

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 14

Preston H wrote:

re: "writing unique meta titles and descriptions for that many pages"

LOL.

Obviously my SEO work on that client's project doesn't include writing titles and descriptions.

The  meta tags are generated from the existing database fields.

Such as "product name" and "product description."

Just goes to show that OP has a point about the job description being inadequate.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Hermann M Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
13 of 14

Just came accross this one - wow client quality is going down hill fast notice the $5.00 fixed price

Search Engine Optimization

Posted 9 minutes ago

SEO optimizations wile website is being built including keyword research For a lawancare business

$5Fixed-price

$$Intermediate levelI am looking for a mix of experience and value

Highlighted
Community Leader
Hermann M Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
14 of 14

Well Preston, here is the thing, when I do SEO work, there is

1) technical SEO

2) content SEO

3) off site SEO

Most SEO jobs I have done involved a lot of content SEO since the latest Google algorithms (including last years Medic) put a lot of weight on site authority. Statements like this show the knowledge level of real SEO. I gather that a lot of those 50+ applicants that jump on every SEO job look at it the same way as you do. Plus the usual statement that it will take 6 months or so for results opend up a wide comfort zone for them.

SEO does not take 6 months to show results. I use SEMRush and show clients improvements of key-phrase optimized individual pages in search results ranking within a week. But that involves a lot of work, not just making the hooks in that totally inadequate Yoast app green.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS