🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » SEPA Payments
Page options
andrew-jolliffe
Community Member

SEPA Payments

Hi, a quick question if I may.

My bank in France only accepts payments via SEPA and not SWIFT. What can I do? I would Ideally like  a bank-to-bank payment arrangement rather than via Paypal or a third party.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Andrew

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
lyne20
Community Member

Hello Andrew,

Sorry for disturbing you.
As I am now in the same situation as you 2 years ago (I need a SEPA Payment not SWIFT one), I need to know please if you got any feedback/solution.
Thank you !

Hi Almas,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
39a74bfa
Community Member

Hello! I need a SEPA Payment not SWIFT.

Hi Danil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ievsiukov-illia
Community Member

Hi, I need SEPA instead of SWIFT too. Is there any chance I can do this?

Hi Ilya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1a76eb4d
Community Member

Hello, I have the exact same question. My bank only accept SEPA payments (so only transfers from EU banks). I was wondering if the Direct to Local Bank use a SEPA intermediate to send the money to local bank, but couldn't find an straight answer anywhere. Can someone from support help me please? Or even better, answer directly in this topic so others freelancers with the same question can find the information!

Hi Federico,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query about being able to add a payment method that supports SEPA transfers. Please allow me to clarify this. Please know that 'Direct to local bank' payment methods indeed use SEPA, and it should be the one that you use. On the other hand, 'Wire Transfer' payment methods use the SWIFT network.

You can also refer to this help article, where you will find a ton of information about how to manage your payments.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members