🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » SKILL UPDATING NOT UPDATING
Page options
sparbrand
Community Member

SKILL UPDATING NOT UPDATING

I have been trying to update my skills on Upwork but it has not been working, how do I solve this??

10 REPLIES 10
f1785f8c
Community Member

The skills or the categories.

The skills section

Just making sure. I had an issue with the categories not updating; I had to go into the settings menu to update it.

Really, wow

anas_sohail
Community Member

Yeah, You are right, I just tried SKILL UPDATING not working.

PradeepH

Hi Ifedi,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, no it's not still working... I've even checked through a different mobile on client's account...

Hi Oluwademilade,

Thank you for your message. Could you please share the screenshot of the error you get while trying to add your skills? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, thank you for the response... It doesn't show any error. It loads like it responded to my edits and even shows the new skills on my account.

But when I check public view, nothing changed at all... (there's no error message just not updating on the other side) for a long time now

Hi Oluwademilade,

Can you please confirm the skills you wish to have, so we can verify if those are the ones that show on your public profile?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members