🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Please help me to contact my client
Page options
58f51fa8
Community Member

(SOLVED) Please help me to contact my clientb

Hello upwork team,

Can you please contact a client for me? We currently have a contract, the deadline is tomorrow. However, I can't access the link that he provided which is vital for the job that is given to me. I think he forgot to give me an access. I'm messaging him and yet no response. I think he is just busy. Cause before the contract, we had a metting and he explained the task very well and gave all the assets necessary for the tasks, all the questions were answered, just the link sharing issue. Can't access the most important assets to begin with.

link.JPG

 

It's also my bad to notice immediately this and tell to him right away during the meeting. I just realize this after 12 mins of our conversation. But I messaged him right away after I've noticed it but he didn't response till now.

If someone in upwork team can contact him for me I'll appreciate it.

P.S - I messaged him twice and yet didn't respond. I know it will appear on his email. I don't want to spam him.

If in case he respond, will update on this email.

Hope you can help. I only have less than 14 hrs till the deadline.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
58f51fa8
Community Member

Ronino B wrote:

Hello upwork team,

Can you please contact a client for me? We currently have a contract, the deadline is tomorrow. However, I can't access the link that he provided which is vital for the job that is given to me. I think he forgot to give me an access. I'm messaging him and yet no response. I think he is just busy. Cause before the contract, we had a metting and he explained the task very well and gave all the assets necessary for the tasks, all the questions were answered, just the link sharing issue. Can't access the most important assets to begin with.

link.JPG

 

It's also my bad to notice immediately this and tell to him right away during the meeting. I just realize this after 12 mins of our conversation. But I messaged him right away after I've noticed it but he didn't response till now.

P.S - I messaged him twice and yet didn't respond. I know it will appear on his email. I don't want to spam him.

Ronino B wrote:

Hello upwork team,

link.JPG

 

This case is solved!

The client responded already. It's also my fault because he thought I had an access, which I sad yes during the interview. Thanks for the help.

This is a learning experience for me to really pay attention to what the client is saying during the discussion.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
192218fd
Community Member

Hi Ronino, I am replying just to boost your message to the top of the pile. Hope it helps. Best of lucks!

8d1359cb
Community Member

Well you did all you could. unresponsive client is not your problem. if you cant begin the work all you could do is to wait for the client to response back.

58f51fa8
Community Member

Ronino B wrote:

Hello upwork team,

link.JPG

 

Ronino B wrote:

Hello upwork team,

link.JPG

 

This case is solved!

The client responded already. It's also my fault because he thought I had an access, which I sad yes during the interview. Thanks for the help.

This is a learning experience for me to really pay attention to what the client is saying during the discussion.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members