nidapcruz

SUBMIT PROPOSAL BUTTON RESTRICTED

I can't submit any proposal since yesterday. The Submit Proposal button seems restricted. I tried a lot of times but it really is unaccessible. I haven't received any notice for this reason. Hope to hear some help.

7 REPLIES 7
lysis10

do you have connects?

no suspensions?

No I don't have even one connection. I'm a new freelancer. And now i try to fine a job as a data entry. I have tried it for a week but still not get a job. Do you have any solovtion help please. thank you in advance.

Hi Touch, 

Have you chosen a membership plan already? Please go to your Settings > Membership and Connects and choose a plan that best fit your needs on the platform.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi!

I still have 56 connects reset every 9th of the month.  I haven't received any account suspension and  membership plan is Basic.   

Hi Nida, 

I just tried replicating the issue on your account and I was able to click on a the "Submit Proposal" button on a job post, which lead to the proposal page. Are you going through any specific error, or is the button unresponsive?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery!

I tried other browser to log in just now and finally, I was able to use the Submit Proposal button. I guess its just a technical problen with my browser. Anyway, thanks for the great support..  I'm happy to use my account again!

aocumen

Hi Nida, 

It looks like you are yet to choose a Membership Plan. Please go to your Settings > Membership & Connects and pick out a plan that best suits your needs.  

~ Avery
Upwork