🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: SUSPENDED CLIENT ACCOUNT/ CONTRACT
Page options
bukyyy
Community Member

SUSPENDED CLIENT ACCOUNT/ CONTRACT

Hi,

I got hired by a client and the contract got suspended because the client got suspended. Will this affect my JSS as I haven't earned anything yet? My client is literally clueless on getting this solved as he is still waiting on support.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bukola O wrote:

I got hired by a client and the contract got suspended because the client got suspended. Will this affect my JSS as I haven't earned anything yet? My client is literally clueless on getting this solved as he is still waiting on support.

The contract won't affect you either way for a couple of months anyway, so that gives your client PLENTY of time to fix whatever there is to be fixed.

If the client gets permanently suspended for terms of service violations, their cotracts are excluded from the JSS calculation of their freelancers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bukola O wrote:

The contract won't affect you either way for a couple of months anyway, so that gives your client PLENTY of time to fix whatever there is to be fixed.

If the client gets permanently suspended for terms of service violations, their cotracts are excluded from the JSS calculation of their freelancers.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members