🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » SUSPENSION
Page options
abdelhade_g
Community Member

SUSPENSION

Can I ask why every time I watch a video on youtube always there are suggested videos with titles ( UPWORK SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT - UPWORK SUSPENDED MY CONTRACT - UPWORK SUSPENDED MY LIFE! )
I am afraid that 1 day I wake up to read the suspension mail!
I REALLY LIKE UPWORK, I LEAVE MEDICINE TO START MY CAREER HERE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I DONT FEEL SAFE!
IS THERE ANY SOLUTION ?!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abdelhady,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. One of our agents reaches out to you via a support ticket to further advise you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdelhady,

To learn more about our ToS and the most common violations (and how to avoid them), check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran,
I will never be afraid of breaking the rules. I like the rules. It safe my rights!
What makes me feel unsafe the suspension without reasons without making a violation, and so many people make videos tell us that their accounts closed without explanation without reasons!

Abdelhade G wrote:
Dear Goran,
I will never be afraid of breaking the rules. I like the rules. It safe my rights!
What makes me feel unsafe the suspension without reasons without making a violation, and so many people make videos tell us that their accounts closed without explanation without reasons!

Have you read the one about not having multiple accounts? You did an oopsie and forgot what account you're on.

Dear Jennifer,
FOR this I am afraid, to make something wrong without any advice to correct. I thought that I connect together on the same account! please tell me what I should do now!

Abdelhady G wrote:

Dear Jennifer,
FOR this I am afraid, to make something wrong without any advice to correct. I thought that I connect together on the same account! please tell me what I should do now!

So what made you choose mobile app developer on the second account? First one says you're a youtuber.

yes, I am a doctor also!
YouTuber and video editor and in level 1 in mobile app developer I am all of these 

Abdelhady G wrote:

yes, I am a doctor also!
YouTuber and video editor and in level 1 in mobile app developer I am all of these 

oic

Have you thought about doing your own NO REASON banned video?

please if know that's illegal i don't come here to ask for help I make these account when I start i need your help not your punishment

Hi Abdelhady,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. One of our agents reaches out to you via a support ticket to further advise you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please help me. I don't know what I should do - no one needs helping me. I don't want to be illegal. I like Upwork and writing many posts on my Facebook profile about it and why I leave medicine to be here, and for that, I came here to discuss and interact. I had a mistake with no knowledge now. Do I need how I can fix it?!

Please, I need help! I had a second account when I start now I knew it is illegal; I immediately closed the second is there anything can I do else?

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "IS THERE ANY SOLUTION ?!"

Yes.

Stop watching dumb videos on YouTube.

I have never watched a YouTube video about Upwork.... and I seem to be doing just fine.

Hi Preston,
What about the official youtube channel for Upwork?!

re: "What about the official youtube channel for Upwork?!"

I have never been there.

I have never seen any Upwork video on YouTube.

Can you help me, please!
I had a second account. I didn't know its illegal now I knew and closed it I need help, please 

colettelewis
Community Member

Abdelhady G wrote:
Can I ask why every time I watch a video on youtube always there are suggested videos with titles ( UPWORK SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT - UPWORK SUSPENDED MY CONTRACT - UPWORK SUSPENDED MY LIFE! )
I am afraid that 1 day I wake up to read the suspension mail!
I REALLY LIKE UPWORK, I LEAVE MEDICINE TO START MY CAREER HERE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I DONT FEEL SAFE!
IS THERE ANY SOLUTION ?!

---------------------

You want Upwork over medicine?  Go back to medicine. You will find jobs on Upwork, but unless you are very lucky, you will not find a "career" on Upwork.  Upwork does not offer "safety". 

I close my second account please I didn't know that is a problem I really need help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members