๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Re: Same VAT-number
Page options
harukeyn
Community Member

Same VAT-number

Hey,

I'm new here and I have a question regarding VAT.
Is it permissible for different accounts to use the same VAT? I have a friend who also wants to work as a freelancer, so we want to know if it is okay to use the same VAT.

Thanks for your support,

Harun
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Harun A wrote:

Is it permissible for different accounts to use the same VAT? I have a friend who also wants to work as a freelancer, so we want to know if it is okay to use the same VAT.

You obviously can't use the same VAT number for 2 different individual accounts.

The only way that could work is if you created an agency ($ 20 per month + Connects) and used the VAT number for the agency. Then the money for both your work would go through the agency which has the VAT number attached.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Harun A wrote:

You obviously can't use the same VAT number for 2 different individual accounts.

The only way that could work is if you created an agency ($ 20 per month + Connects) and used the VAT number for the agency. Then the money for both your work would go through the agency which has the VAT number attached.

harukeyn
Community Member

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members