cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save message drafts

gonxas
Gonzalo H Member Since: Apr 22, 2012
1 of 4
I've been typing a message to one of my clients for about 10 minutes. Suddenly the page reloads and I lost everything I've typed. It would be great to have some kind of draft saving message like gmail for unsent emails to prevent this thing to happen. For now I'll work in a txt and copy paste the message to the page, but that's kind of annoying. Please do something no this subject. Thanks.
rstalazs
Raitis S Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
2 of 4

I agree with you 100% I was writing tasks to one of my contractors and by an accident closed Upwork window and my notes that took me 15 minutes to write and organize my thoughts it was all gone 😞  It's a simple thing that Upwork should add asap. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Gonzalo, and Raitis, 

Thank you for your suggestion, Gonzalo, and Raitis. I understand how it will be beneficial for users if the messages have a save draft function. I will go ahead and share this feedback with the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Gonzalo, and Raitis, 

Thank you for your suggestion, Gonzalo, and Raitis. I understand how it will be beneficial for users if the messages have a save draft function. I will go ahead and share this feedback with the team for their consideration. 

It's been "shared with with the team for their consideration" for years... Over and Over again.

Funny how the forum autosaves drafts of posts, but somehow the Upwork site seems incapable of implementing the same. 

Screenshot_1.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS