🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Saved Jobs...
Page options
endaxigraphics
Community Member

Saved Jobs...

Hi all,

No doubt a dumb question, but as I can't find the answer, can someone please advise how I can delete "Job no longer available" items from my list of Saved Jobs on Upwork?

My irritation is growing with the list!

Any help appreciated!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Frank,

Clicking on the heart on the right side of the job post in your ''Saved jobs'' list will remove that job post from the list.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Frank,

Clicking on the heart on the right side of the job post in your ''Saved jobs'' list will remove that job post from the list.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

That's the usual way for removing items from this list, but since a couple of days ago it doesn't seem to be working. After clicking on the little heart it disappear momentarily but it is back there when you come back to the list. I would like to communicate this bug to the developers but I don't know how.

Hi Nagore,

I am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. This is a known problem and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikolas,
I notice the tool to remove old saved jobs that are no longer available is now doing something but it's not quite fully working yet. I.e. I had 47 saved jobs when I first checked the list. Many jobs that are no longer available. I went through them all and clicked to remove them and managed to reduce the list to 42, but from there on the rest won't go away. They keep reapearing.
I thought I would give an update here...

thanks

pixel616
Community Member

That's good news. When will they have it fixed?

jigarmt92
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I've deselected heart icon to remove my saved jobs and it is showing me that it is removed so but again when i reload the list it showing me all there so how can i remove those jobs in saved list?

Thanks!

Regards,

-Jigar

Hi Jigar,
As Nikolas wrote this is a known issue for the developement team and they are working to fix it.
It seems to be a momentary bug, it should get back to normal, hopefully soon.
Cheers,

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Frank T wrote:

Hi all,

No doubt a dumb question, but as I can't find the answer, can someone please advise how I can delete "Job no longer available" items from my list of Saved Jobs on Upwork?

My irritation is growing with the list!

Any help appreciated!

If the client closes the job posting, as many do when they hire, they will disappear by themselves. 

I'm seeing the same thing. I have a stack of saved jobs that "no longer available" for 3 months now. They have not dissapeared on their own. Now what I wanted to use a filtering tool isn't really doing it's job for me. I click on the green heart and it disappears but I then I reload or click on the next page and they're all back.  

Daniel A wrote:

I'm seeing the same thing.

And as has been repeatedly pointed out now, it's a known issue that affects everyone, and they're working on fixing it. Once it's fixed, it'll be fixed for everyone.

Will this issue be fixed this year?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

The issue with Saved Jobs that was happening back in October was fixed then. Are you still experiencing the same problem? I checked and don't see any saved jobs on your account so I couldn't replicate the problem.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for your reply regarding this ONGOING problem.

I have almost got used to the annoyance of having to delete "closed" jobs manually, which is why you saw nothing in my list of saved jobs when you look on the past day or two.

HOWEVER, I attach a screenshot from today, which again shows multiple "closed" jobs which not only won't go away by themselves, I delete them  manually and they COME BACK again!

I know this for a fact as I clearly remember deleting, along with the rest, "Indigenous People Magazine".  That one was deleted a couple of days back, now it's back on the list, along with SIX others.

Safe to say "Problem NOT solved."

**Edited for community guidelines*

Hi Frank,

Thank you for following up with additional information. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this issue and further assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

"If a client closes their job posting, they disappear by themselves"

That clearly doesn't happen a lot then!

Hi Frank,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the link to the closed job you're referring to? Is it one of the jobs on your Saved Jobs list? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tekwrite
Community Member

It is May 2023 and the issue is still unresolved as far as I can tell. 😞

Hi Ken,

If you are looking to remove the Saved jobs, click on the heart on the right side of the job post in your ''Saved jobs'' list. This will remove that job post from the list.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members