cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Saved jobs dont work

Community Guru
Olivier P Member Since: May 25, 2015
1 of 7

Since this morning when i click on "saved jobs" it returns me a search on the word "saved" !!!!!!

Why did you change something working into a mess ??? is it a bug or something upwork do ?

Crazy....

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

@Olivier P wrote:

Since this morning when i click on "saved jobs" it returns me a search on the word "saved" !!!!!!

Mine is fine, Olivier, not that this helps you in any way...

-

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Olivier,

I checked and can confirm your Saved Jobs link is working as expected. Can you please share a screenshot of the redirect page you're seeing?

Community Guru
4 of 7

i can not understand why you say it works : when i click on the field "saved jobs" ( and i see the number in parenthesis ) it  returns me a search with the word "saved" as you can see in the screenshot i took

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Olivier,

Just to confirm, you are clicking on Find Work tab and then on Saved Jobs tab below it, is that correct? I tried to reproduce the issue you are experiencing, but I can see the jobs you saved. Could you please try clearing cache and cookies or try accessing your Saved Jobs using a different browser?

If you are still experiencing the issue, please submit a ticket request to Customer Support. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 7

Yes i do that click on "find works" and "saved jobs"..... i will try by clearing cache .

Thanks a lot for your help !

Community Guru
7 of 7

I cleared cache and now it is ok  !

Thanks a lot for your help....a good community !

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS