🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Saved search list
Page options
rainmaker1145
Community Member

Saved search list

Today, when I went to look for my work, I noticed that my saved searches had been removed from the desktop version.  However, they are still accesible through the mobile app.  Is there anyway to have the saved searches show up in the desktop version?  This would make searching for work a lot easier. 

Thank you in advance.

171 REPLIES 171
tkgnewseed
Community Member

I have attached my query that I use and you can see the results appears to be hours apart or few in numbers. 

Thank you.

Hi Eddie,

Please know that My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed?

You can check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ijlalzaidi786
Community Member

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me why the most recent job is not updated as it is before 

Hi Ijlal,

Could you please try saving some searches? Your feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
salsham0065
Community Member

Hi everyone

Just I have a question about job posting time. All I see in my account when I have on newest in the filter and update the page every time is later than 7 hours and sometimes when I applied to the job I saw one interview is ongoing. What can I do to see the jobs sooner than 7 hours? 
Thank you in advance.

Hi Sal,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
roy_waqas_azeem
Community Member

My feeds showing old jobs, like an hour 12,15 posted job or some time its shows 2 days 3 days old jobs.

I have tried clearing the cache and used another browser as well but still facing the same issue.

I need it fixed badly. Please help me. 

Hi Hafiz,

Please know that My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed?

You can check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork
salsham0065
Community Member

Hi there

Why all the posts I see are from seven hours ago and despite the refresh, I still do not see the post at the time of sending it or sooner than 7 hours ago? I set the filter on the newest but still, the problem didn't solve. 

Hi Sal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? I would like to clarify that My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. 

Please check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork
khanwaqas17
Community Member

Hi, (My Feed) and saved search option not showing on my profile could you help me, please. Here is the screenshot of my profile front page.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Could you try adding a saved search result again so that your job feed is showing the most recent jobs and the jobs you would like to apply to? To learn more about this, check out this guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members