🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Saved searches issues
Page options
rainmaker1145
Community Member

Saved search list

Today, when I went to look for my work, I noticed that my saved searches had been removed from the desktop version.  However, they are still accesible through the mobile app.  Is there anyway to have the saved searches show up in the desktop version?  This would make searching for work a lot easier. 

Thank you in advance.

171 REPLIES 171
russtice
Community Member

I believe it is my Job feed. I will check it out. Thanks

omy_u
Community Member

Hello,

I recently noticed that my job feed on the platform shows job posts that are totally unrelated to my skill set and what I do. For example, I see job posts about software development, graphics design etc and yet I'm a copywriter :). This problem didn't exist before. Please, is there a way to fix this issue?
Thank you. 

Best regards,
Omezikam Ugwa

Hi Omezikam,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists?  In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello!

I'm Muhammad Ilyas Mazhar A freelance writer Digital Marketer as well social media expert. Now I properly start working on Upwork but there is an issue that I'm not getting and jobs related to my skills and category my skill is about Writing and Social media and SEO but mostly got jobs in Graphic designing, programming, and many other categories they really confused please solve this issue and one more important thing that I online mostly 10 to 14 hours a day but still  I'm not getting any order.

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists?  In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
debu420
Community Member

hello,

sir when I refresh my page and get job list, all they show posted before more than 4 to  5 minutes or more. though I refreshing continuously the page. what are the reasons please inform me first. 

Hi Debabrata,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi

I'm also facing the same issue for about a month now. can you please help me out

Regards

Minhaj

Hi Minhaj,

Please go to Find Work or Job Search and create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help center article. This will configure your "My Feed" as per your needs. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cninde
Community Member

All my feeds seem to update sporadically. For instance, my Most Recent feed starts with a post from 3 days ago. Sometimes My Feed only lists 6 or so jobs. I am confused about the way these feeds work. What is the significance of the pulsing blue dot next to Most Recent?

Thanks for any light that anyone can shine on this subject.

Claire N

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claire,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Community,

I'm having a problem with jobs search on the website. After "Most Recent" link is up in the left menu, all my saved searches with filters has gone, completly disappearing. Mobile App is ok. it's just occuring on desktop website. I'm usign Chrome. I tried to save new search but nothing has changed. Anyone could help?

Ok I have found it by myself. For those who have the same problem: List of your Saved searches has been moved into feed. You can find it in the first line above job offers list. Sorry, I have probably missed the news.

Hi Romano,

Sorry about the delay in responding back and glad to hear that you've managed to resolve it on your own. If you notice any other problems with your job fee, feel free to follow up here so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My Bad Goran, I might have been missing an update. No issues, just a little change into website grapichs layout.

Job feed still showing old jobs but not showing latest posted jobs. Any assistance?

Thanks

Hi Samuel,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,
My job feed and best matches aren't showing new jobs. I can only see this one job shown in screenshot.
Please sort it out.

Hi Habiba,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
I have already tried that. My job feed is unable to show more jobs.

Thanks for following up, Habiba! Now that you have saved searches, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,
I have tried tried 3 different devices, and this issue won't resolve. Can you please resolve it asap???

Hi Habiba,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

Best Matches don't reflect my profile, for example the price paid/hour or the level of expertise.

How can I make sure the best matches are filtered to what I'm looking for?

In My Feed, is there the possibility to save filters? So it doesn't have to be applied every time.

Thank you very much in advance for your help/

Héloise

Hi Heloise,

Please know that your job feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. We would recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello Community,
I am not sure what Upwork has changed recently, but for some reason, I don't have any jobs in my U.S. Only section. The message says "Sorry, we couldn't find any jobs matching these criteria."

I've been browsing jobs through the U.S. Only for months (years?) now and I loved this feature because it showed me jobs within my profession and only in the United States. From videography, through design, all the way to video editing - and that is what I do. It was convenient to see all of it under one section.
I contacted Upwork and they advised me to search for jobs using the advance search option, but it really doesn't make my life easier. I have to now search each category separately, I see a lot of postings that I am not interested in and I feel like I am missing out on potential clients that would show up in my U.S. Only feed before.

Does anyone else experience this? I hate that UW can't help me with this as this was my main "marketplace" for jobs.
Any advice on how to get the U.S. Only jobs back and be able to browse jobs that match my expertise?

Thanks,
Szymon Dybowski

Hi Szymon,

Could you please try saving those Advanced Searches? Your feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Please make sure to select your categories as well.

~Andrea
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hello,

I am struggling on Upwork for the long time but still not getting my skills related jobs. After spending 24 hours I am getting only a few job as per my skills set where as mentioned "Rising Talent". So that I am facing big issue everyday to submit a proposal. Results only 2-3 jobs I applied for in a day.

Now my humble request, please look over it and fix the issue so that I can submit proposals to get more job.

Thanks & Regards

Suman B.

Hi Suman,

Could you please clarify exactly what is the issue you're experiencing? If you're not seeing compatible job posts on your feed, please try saving some searchesYour feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your support. Now I am doing the thing as per your way. But one more thing, maximum of jobs I am getting with "Rising Talent". Is it possible to fix this issue from your end? Or else please clearify the way so that I can do it myself.

Because due to this issue I can't send proposals to my niche. I am waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards

Suman B.

Hi Suman,

You can still apply to jobs if the client sets the qualification to be a Rising Talent badge. However, the client will see that you're not meeting the set qualifications.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

today my job feed option not showing I don't why what happened, an option which was above best matching.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

I can see the My Feed link under your Find Jobs page. Please, note that if you save some searches, those saved searches will power your My Feed. Check out this help center article for more information about how to save searches and configure your My Feed to your needs.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wiredjp
Community Member

Hi All,

In the past, I had created a customized job search key word categories under the Find Work Section. Today, I realized that some of these search categories have been removed by Upwork and there is now a  My Categories search based on a selection of skills which I showcase on my Profile page. I will have to rebuild custom filter key word job search again because I do not see the specific jobs which I usually explore when I am searching for jobs. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurence,

Your saved searches are still there. To access them, click on the "My Feed" tab on the left hand panel and you'll see them at the top of the feed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

A few days ago my feed wasn't showing up, I don't know why this happened and I don't think I did anything wrong.

The problem now is that the "My Feed" option for the most recent job posting is not showing up.

I'm using my laptop and it's not showing up. but my phone has. Can it come back?

Thank you.

Hi Reynaldy,

In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am unable to see the latest jobs on my feed. They are hours ago. Also, all jobs that I see are with 'Payment unverified'. I have tried with another browser, still the same. Can someone please help me solve this?
Thank you.

Read about the same problem many times this month on the forum.

When I faced the same problem and contacted support, they had me delete saved searches and the problem was solved. See if that works for you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members