🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Saved tab has every Upwork job in it
Page options
slaterwriting
Community Member

Saved tab has every Upwork job in it

Yesterday I clicked the heart and saved 3 or 4 jobs to apply for the next day (when it wasn’t 3 a.m.). Today I went to my Saved tab, and apparently every job in every category is in my Saved folder, yet the heart hasn’t been clicked on those.

I kept checking to see if I was in the wrong place, but I was definitely in Saved. I’ve added a screenshot.

I must be doing something wrong?

Thanks. 😊 Melinda
2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Melinda,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. In the meantime could you please log in via Computer and see if you`re experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran.

I am happy to say that I logged in on the website, and it is working fine on the laptop. I would still like to get it fixed on the app, since I try to exclusively use it instead of the website. I was given some basic things to try first, but they have not worked, so I will reply to them and see what’s next.

It is so strange. It’s like clicking Saved brings me to an entirely unfiltered view of all Upwork opportunities (thousands!) instead of my very narrow filter of 9 jobs.

Thank you.
Melinda
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members