🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Scamm
Page options
ilaz-hajrizi
Community Member

Scamm

Hello there , someone here is using my identity please track this email ,**Edited for Community Guidelines** , this email is not mine and he has post a job under my name and people are writing me in linkedin for that job that was posted here . 

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Ilaz H wrote:

Hello there , someone here is using my identity please track this email ,*****@****com , this email is not mine and he has post a job under my name and people are writing me in linkedin for that job that was posted here . 

Are you sure it isn't simply someone who has the same name as you and those reprobates are writing to you on LinkedIn because they could not find the other person?

I have proof 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Again, how do you know that the person who posted a job is not someone who just happens to have the same name as you? Your screenshot just shows that some people contacted you on LinkedIn because a person with your name has posted an Upwork job.

I know because previously i have aplied in the job for virtual assistant and then he cut of connection from upwork and start writing me through email he said that he needs some documents for verifications and then never heard from him after he colect my documents like ID proof of identity etc , he did the same with this person that wrote me in linkedin , he has open new position for virtual assistant under my name and he has open new email with my name and surname . This is it belive it or not i will try to report him and not allowed to use my identity .

Ilaz H wrote:

I know because previously i have aplied in the job for virtual assistant and then he cut of connection from upwork and start writing me through email he said that he needs some documents for verifications and then never heard from him after he colect my documents like ID proof of identity etc , he did the same with this person that wrote me in linkedin , he has open new position for virtual assistant under my name and he has open new email with my name and surname . This is it belive it or not i will try to report him and not allowed to use my identity .

OK, that makes more sense now... He is clearly creating Upwork accounts etc with fake details.

Let me flag your post so a moderator can get Support to get in touch with you so you can tell them the job post.

In future, NEVER send any client any ID documents!

Yes now im more careful !

Hi Ilaz,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I shared your report to our team for investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members