🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Schedule a meeting feature on Upwork
Page options
arunkumar60
Community Member

Schedule a meeting feature on Upwork

I submit a proposal, client responds with couple of time slots and tells me to send an invite. How can I do this from the schedule a meeting functionality?

So if I and the client agreed for a 2:00 pm EST call for Say Feb 16th, how do I have an invite sent to client using this feature. 

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Arun, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check this help article for more information about how to shechule a meeting. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
arunkumar60
Community Member

Hi Nikola- I read the article and understood how that works. The situation is a little different. When I submit a proposal, I ask the clients to let me know their availability for a call to discuss. Interested people would reply with a date and time. How can I send an invite for a particular timeslot once the client has confirmed the same from Upwork.

Community Member

The issue is discussed in this thread:Is there a way to schedule a meeting with a client for *a certain time*? (No client click).

Basically, the best workaround right now is to schedule a meeting with yourself, which will initiate reminders in the chat room (and emails, if the Client has email notifications turned on).

williamtcooper
Community Member

Arun,

I always agree upon a time with my clients and let them know to place it onto their calendar. I instruct them to come back to their messages at the agreed upon time and that an Upwork Zoom link will appear for the call (I intiatate it). Simple and it works 100% of the time after more than a 1,000 Upwork calls. Have a great day!

arunkumar60
Community Member

Hi William- I also do the same , tell the client to manually add a meeting in their calendars and look for an Upwork- Zoom link  minutes prior to the call on Upwork messages.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members