🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Schedule to be paid
Page options
sergioperezh
Community Member

Schedule to be paid

Dear Support team,

I have chosen to get paid using the option: directo to local bank (COP), but I notice that I was forced to choose an schedule. My question is: if I have balance, the schedule will "force" the payment to my account?.

Or even though I have choosen any schedule, the transfer to my account will be only executed if I request it?.Thanks a lot for your help, please stay safe and healthy!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sergio Alexander P wrote:

Dear Support team,

I have chosen to get paid using the option: directo to local bank (COP), but I notice that I was forced to choose an schedule. My question is: if I have balance, the schedule will "force" the payment to my account?.

Or even though I have choosen any schedule, the transfer to my account will be only executed if I request it?

When you have set a schedule, the system will initiate a withdrawal automatically and with no prior warning or action from yourself on the date / day you have set the schedule to, provided your balance is over the threshold you set- If your balance is less than the threshold you set, it will not. You can still manually withdraw all or any part of your available earnings whenever you like though.

That said, if you keep money in your account for too long, your entire balance will be sent to your withdrawal method when the oldest part of your balance is 180 days old.

JoanneP

Hi Sergio, 

If you set a schedule, this means that earnings are automatically withdrawn to your primary payment method based on the Payment Schedule you choose. You can find more information on this helps article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members