🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Scheduled Automatic Withdrawal
Page options
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Scheduled Automatic Withdrawal

Hi there! I have 2 questions regarding the Scheduled Automatic Withdrawal.

For example, if the automatic withdrawal happens when my balance exceeds 1000$ ... Let's say I have 1100$ in my balance now.

1- When the date comes will the amount exceeding the limit only be withdrawn (100$)? Or the whole balance amount (1100$)?

2- In case I manually withdrew only 200$ (Because they will cross the 180 days frame anyway), When the Scheduled Withdrawal Date comes, the balance would be 900$, Nothing will be automatically withdrawn right?

The reason why I want to withdraw the least amount of money now is that because I am working on adding a better withdrawal method but I need some time.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Youssef,

If your balance exceeds the limit on your scheduled withdrawal date, all of your available funds will be withdrawn to your primary payment method. If you withdraw manually and the balance does not exceed the limit on the scheduled withdrawal date, then nothing will be automatically withdrawn. You can read more about the Automatic Payment Schedule here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Youssef,

If your balance exceeds the limit on your scheduled withdrawal date, all of your available funds will be withdrawn to your primary payment method. If you withdraw manually and the balance does not exceed the limit on the scheduled withdrawal date, then nothing will be automatically withdrawn. You can read more about the Automatic Payment Schedule here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members