🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Scope Creep Client: Dispute feedback/Reje...
Page options
a-zbookkeeping
Community Member

Scope Creep Client: Dispute feedback/Reject refund request

Hi!

Hope this finds everyone well.

I have a scope creep client that I worked with via escrow. Job has been completed. Client has agreed in messages via UpWork to all conditions and approved the job. Then he continued looking for a way to demand a refund. I am attaching a screen shot where he acknowledges that the state return is correct. 

I have responded to feedback but I am also looking for the page where I can submit a request for removal as well as deny his request for the refund.

3 REPLIES 3
a_lipsey
Community Member

Lubov B wrote:

Hi!

Hope this finds everyone well.

I have a scope creep client that I worked with via escrow. Job has been completed. Client has agreed in messages via UpWork to all conditions and approved the job. Then he continued looking for a way to demand a refund. I am attaching a screen shot where he acknowledges that the state return is correct. 

I have responded to feedback but I am also looking for the page where I can submit a request for removal as well as deny his request for the refund.

You have 100% JSS. I think your feedback to the client speaks clearly as to why he has rated you low. Wait until the new JSS comes around and if it drops you below 90%, only then remove it. There's no reason to waste the TR perk if it the review isn't threatening your TR status. 

Amanda L wrote:

You have 100% JSS. I think your feedback to the client speaks clearly as to why he has rated you low. Wait until the new JSS comes around and if it drops you below 90%, only then remove it. There's no reason to waste the TR perk if it the review isn't threatening your TR status. 

That is a valid argument for waiting. It's also true that both the client feedback and the freelancer response serve prospective clients as waving, glowing, burning red flags as long as they're visible. 

JoanneP

Hi Lubov,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have submitted a ticket to our team already. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further with your request. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members