Did you mean: 

Screenshots with WebCam clarification

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 15

@Tanja E wrote:

So camera shots is the same as webcam?

Yes, they are. Essentially your client requires that you use them and that means that along with the screenshot of your desktop window, your computer takes a photo of you (via webcam)  while you are working. In your work diary it shows the screenshot of screen and in the corner a small shot of what your webcam took.

muhammadtalal31
Muhammad T Member Since: Dec 4, 2020
12 of 15

But i my case the Camera option is checked and camera is working with everything its juts not capturing the facial shot i dont know why. i tried Cache clear it reinstalled the app i restarted the computer but my camera is not taking my facial shot but it is working on other sides .. kindly give me the solution ASAP, I will be really thankful to you for this.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 15

Hi Muhammad,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the camera shots that you can choose to enable through our Desktop app, or something else? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhammadtalal31
Muhammad T Member Since: Dec 4, 2020
14 of 15

Yes i m telling you about the camera shots that it is not working on upwork desktop app because app is not taking the camera shot. but on other websites my camera is working fine 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 15

Hi Muhammad,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS