🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Search Filters Gone = Deal Breaker
Page options
b7f5029d
Community Member

Search Filters Gone = Deal Breaker

Listen. You've removed the ability to filter searches for jobs. This is a deal breaker. Why would I use this service if I now have to scroll though 200 pages of horrible, low-budget, ridiculous job postings? 

BOO.

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Clinton L wrote:

Listen. You've removed the ability to filter searches for jobs. This is a deal breaker. Why would I use this service if I now have to scroll though 200 pages of horrible, low-budget, ridiculous job postings? 

BOO.

Have you ever been able to *not* get ridiculously low-budget jobs in your searches? Cuz if so, I have questions and doubts.

florydev
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Clinton L wrote:

BOO.

Have you ever been able to *not* get ridiculously low-budget jobs in your searches? Cuz if so, I have questions and doubts.

Not to mention it would be a tremendous mistake because assuming clients know what anything costs is a tremendous mistake.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Clinton,

I don't think any changes have been made recently to job search filters. Could you please clarify what you mean?

All filters are still available here

~ Valeria
Upwork

Never mind, I figured it out.

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Upwork has moved the search criteria vertically to the left side of the page, but, with one exception, nothing else has changed as far as I have noticed.

The exception is that selecting "Hourly" as the type of contract no longer automatically greys out the range of fixed price budgets, so you can choose to screen on both hourly contracts only and a fixed price range of client budgets, which is nonsensical. 

It would be very useful to have a range of hourly rates to choose from for screening, but I don't remember that has ever been available as a screening criterium.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members