cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by skill not available for add to profile

Highlighted
Thomas R Member Since: Jul 4, 2015
1 of 3

In learning of the available skills and assembling my own, I discovered some freelancers with the skill of "eLearning". This skill is also available as a search term for freelance candidates. However. this skill does not appear in the "add skills" area of the profile builder. Has this skill been eliminated or am I searching for / attempting to add this skill incorrectly? Please advise.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Shohag H Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
2 of 3

Hello! Thomas,

I am view your profile. It's look good. Please go "profile" than go to "Edit my Profile" Skill Tab click add and type "e-Learning" than save. After complete processing you can see your added skill down your skill panel (If you want show it first just drag it up). You can add 10 skill  in your profile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
3 of 3

Thomas,

You may be seeing skills of refugees from Elance: Our previously tested skills were imported (as self-reported), whether or not they fit Upwork's taxonomy.

You could try submitting eLearning as a skill for Upwork to support; you would also be required to describe it in a way that fits their skill description format.

Welcome and all the best,

Michael

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS