cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for jobs by "Recent searches" is broken

Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
1 of 3
When I click the link it does nothing. Javascript error 08:36:26.887 TypeError: t.categories is undefined job-result.js:3 The first time you load the find work page it works, after you have done one search, then on the search results page, that's where its broken
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
2 of 3
As time goes by, this website is going further and further downhill. It's like the oDesk staff do not care about it. Anyone with half a brain can open the web browsers JavaScript console and just click around the site and see a huge amount of errors and broken features. What is the point of reporting anything, when oDesk staff are incompetent anyway? I find the only way to get your point across is to tweet to the whole world as no one cares what is written in the forums. If you got something you don't like about oDesk, hit up the big wigs on twitter, make sure you puts lots of hash tags in there #oDesk so it gets max exposure. I know when I did that last time, my issue was quickly taken care of. There are forum moderators in here that should have reported this bug already. That's you Garnor and Valeria. Maybe if you actually did a better job you would not be at the bottom of the food chain!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3
Hi John, Thank you very much for reporting the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by it and the delay in our response. The issue has been reported to our Engineering Team.
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS