Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Search Isbela Kely or Elisha Green desperately

fenonjara
Fenonjara Ghislain R Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
1 of 7

Hi!

Last week I have done more articles for this address **Edited for Community Guidelines**, managed by **Edited for Community Guidelines**, I said her that I can't work Saturday and Sunday because I am busy. My job must continue on Monday and I asked her also to pay my first week. But until now the two people never replie me nor send me a new task of writing without explanation. Now how I can be paid if the contract is finish and how to contact this person.

I admit to this email that I have never copypaste any document in the web, that's why I don't why they never send me a feedback of my work.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Did that person actually HIRE you? 

when you go to your My Jobs page, is there a contract?

if yes, is it fixed rate and funded, or hourly?

If no, you won't get paid.....

View solution in original post

fenonjara
3 of 7

Hi!

They send me a contract on my personal email, and They said me that they paid me every week, and on the first week I send the invoice using Payoneer invoice but nothing. They give me instructions using hangouts on google that's all. Most of the time they assigned me more articles to finish and I must respect their deadlines, but now I have never received a payment.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

@fenonjara Ghislain R wrote:

Hi!

They send me a contract on my personal email, and They said me that they paid me every week, and on the first week I send the invoice using Payoneer invoice

You do know that this could see your Upwork account suspended? Agreeing to be paid outside Upwork not only gets you scammed (as you now know) it is also a very serious violation of the terms of service.....

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Fenonjara,

Accepting to get paid off-Upwork is a serious violation of Upwork ToS, the same as offering direct payments.

Note that all payments have to be processed through Upwork and repeating this violation can result in permanently suspending your account. In addition, taking payments off-Upwork entails a high risk of not getting paid and forgoing on the Payment Protection programs Upwork offers, which is what unfortunately happened in this case. Please check the resources I shared in my comment above.

Untitled
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 7

Hi Fenonjara,

Unfortunately, you weren't hired for this job. You need to make sure you have an active contract before you start working, which will be displayed under the My Jobs tab. Please review these resources and safety tips in order to successfully use the Upwork platform.

The client you communicated with has already been removed from Upwork by our team for violating Upwork ToS.

Untitled
fenonjara
7 of 7

Hi Vladimir!

If your community fired them, I think it's been recent post, because, I saw Elisha recruit new members last Monday for the same ongoing writing. I think they never paid me, I must be done carefully next time.

Thank you!

This widget could not be displayed.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS