cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second day I can't apply projects

Highlighted
Dmitry K Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
1 of 10

I have connects on my account but  upwork want to charge agency connects that I don't have ! When Can I bid my own connects ? I attached screenshot

Vladimir G Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Dmitry,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies, try submitting a proposal as a freelancer by using a different browser and let me know if you're still seeing the same error message?

3 of 10

Doesn't help , same thing in Opera and Firefox and in Google Chrome

4 of 10

This started when Appeared new search on my account how do I change new search to old one  ?

5 of 10

When I come to Reccomended ) There projects are shown like before new search, and there  I can apply  just checked, but with new search I can't apply

6 of 10

Thanks for following up Dmitry, I'll ask our team to take a look and check if a similar issue we had yesterday resurfaced. Our team will share more information directly.

7 of 10

I still can't bid , what;s going on ? How can I get back to old search ? 

8 of 10

Hi Dmitry,

Please check the message our agent sent you last Friday and respond with the requested information, so our team could assist you with this problem further.

Ace Contributor
sunaram p Member Since: Sep 6, 2015
9 of 10

Dmitry K wrote:

I have connects on my account but  upwork want to charge agency connects that I don't have ! When Can I bid my own connects ? I attached screenshot

Now I know why my proposal was automatically submitted on my agency connects. I was pretty surprised to see this which made me think I might have accidentally selected "Apply as Agency" (or something). Tried to apply another project, didn't even find any option to apply as agency.

10 of 10

You have this problem from  yesterday, man ? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
User Accepted Solutions Count
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS